A quick recap of the last few months of work:
- A forray into project management and continuity for a couple of Drupal-powered sites. This was the bulk of July and August. Many great lessons and skills developed.
- Google documents is a great tool for project communication and that there’s a big difference between sharing documents and sharing the right documents.
- Knowing who’s doing QA is important.
- Silverstripe CMS work finally! I still like it, but it’s too early for a real verdict.
- I can still pimp out the WordPress. Had some very fun and interesting tight-deadline work making WP do things it doesn’t usually do – including getting tight with the TinyMCE plugin scene. That’s a whole nother interesting little world.